STA Standard Type
- Making it possible to control the torque and collect data of any “Interchangeable Head Torque Wrench”.
- Flexibility to expand the use of “Interchangeable Head Torque Wrench” with other structure types of heads.
- Patented design with wireless transmission for an easy adapt or upgrade between various types of “Interchangeable Head Torque Wrench” and the heads.
- Easy to use torque tester, torque transducer and angle gauge for torque and angle calibration.
- Laptop or tablet for setting, torque calibration and data collection.
- It’s required to do calibration again once any head, the STA transducer or the wrench is replaced to ensure the accuracy of torque, angle sensing and control.
- After changing any of the heads, the STA or the wrench and re-calibrating it, a new indication is prompted for easy adjustment of the scale while making audible clicks visible and torque data collectable.
- RF or BT wireless transmission versions are available for option.
- RF version requires a DR- RF DONGLE signal receiver.
- Customized sizes are acceptable.
STA- RF version needs to be used with DR- RF DONGLE
STA Type / Size & Photos-Dimensions shown below are for torque capacity under 100 NM only
STA Coding Principle